Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Went to clinic

I awoke on Monday feeling full of goo, so I did my nebs, took the dog for a good walk, went on a hour bike ride, did more nebs at home and was still full of crap. Time to go to clinic! My PFT's were down again 57%.  Still up from my old baseline, but the weekend of extra RT's, rest, and tacos didn't help me any. Time to start some Cipro! It it weird saying to my doc that I'm sick but my PFT's are up from my old baseline. I think my new/being on the Vertex drugs baseline is in the low 60% range. I'm still very happy with where my lungs are at, I just see where they can be......

October has always been a hard month for my lungs. Can this be the first of no IV's? I can do a week of oral Cipro standing on my head. That is easy. I just need to make sure I'm doing everything I can to stay off the IV's. I don't want to spend any time locked up, or deal with any of the other shit that goes with it, not sleeping next to my wife, loosing some lbs, eating bad hospital food, not riding my bike or climbing, and missing yoga in the park! Onward and upward!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TzaVd6zl2bA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments: