Saturday, October 5, 2013

Friday night

Uhh, I was feeling kind of "off " for the last 1/2 of the day. Tired, had a bad sinus headache, and was ready for bed at 7 PM. Yes I'm old, and happy about it. Robyn and I ended up getting into bed at 9 and  had watching some Star Trek Deep Space Nine. After laying down for a few minuts I could tell something was going on in my lungs. I coughed, not hard but could tell I was bleeding. Robyn and I got up and I started bringing up more. I would cough and get some blood out and with in 20 seconds I would have to bring up more. We were getting ready to go to the ER, but then it stopped. Start to finish it lasted less than 10 minuts, and maybe 3/4 of a cup of blood. Not that much, my last big bleed was 2-3 cups and it also stopped as quickly. So no trip to the ER! Just some shaken nerves and not a great night of sleep.

I went to yoga in the park with some friends this morning. It felt good and helped me relax. I spent the rest of the day taking it easy. No RT's today, I felt like I need to let my lungs rest a bit. Tomorrow back on the bike, nebs, I might some enchiladas for dinner.

I don't think the bleed was from the from the drugs. It has been very windy the past 2 days and the air has been full of dust. I know I'm a bit of a bleeder and most of the time I can trace it to something in the air, but it still shakes me up a little.

No comments: